Product Name: Medical Sodium Hyaluronate Gel(Yi Kang surgery)
General surgical anti-adhesion agent Sinopharm possession of
firearms (Approved) No. 2003, No. 3640244
Hyaluronic acid,which is an polymer polysaccharides of biological
materials formed by N-acetyl glucosamine and glucuronic acid
through iterative connected, has a high degree of viscoelasticity,
plasticity, permeability and good biocompatibility. It has a good
effection on the prevention and repair of soft tissue bonding.
ChangZhou Institute Of Materia Medica, Jiangsu New Medical
Technology Development Process (pilot plant) center develop and
manufacture medical sodium hyaluronate gel (Yi Kang surgery).This
product,which used a comb as raw material through use of fine
bio-technology, separation, purification, refining, meets standards
by the State Pharmaceutical Administration Medical Polymer Product
Quality Inspection Center.
The average molecular weight of this product is more than 90
million and by syringe coated, it is easy to use in an ideal
general surgical anti-adhesive.
- The formation of disordered fiber network can isolate the tissue
surface, so that inflammation serosa and normal serosa also can be
- Inhibit granulocyte migration and activity, stimulate macrophage
phagocytosis, and inhibit inflammatory response in order to reduce
postoperative adhesion formation.
- Through formed a barrier space and produce biological barriers, it
can inhibit the adhesion as obstruction of exogenous cells and
tissues near the injury.
- Through inhibiting sediment of capillary bleeding and fibrinogen
wound, it can reduce the formation of blood clots in the number of
permanent adhesion of the skeleton.
- Content: 1% with sodium hyaluronate.
- Appearance: colorless, odorless, transparent liquid with high
- PH: 6.8～7.5
- Molecular Weight: The average molecular weight is greater than
- Biological Detection: sterile, pyrogen free, non-antigenic.
Usage and Dosage:
- Surgery: Postoperative adhesive coating are both used in the match
vicinity and easy to fit around the rough surface. The amount is
- Gynecologic surgery:Postoperative adhesive coating are both used in
the match vicinity and easy to fit around the rough surface. The
amount is 3-6ml.
- Laparoscopic surgery: It is coated rough surface through catheters
under direct vision. The amount is 3-6ml.
- This product is sterile, pyrogen free products and must be strictly
in accordance with aseptic technique.
- This product is limited to 1 time in use and be banned to use after
- Must be used under stopping bleeding sufficiently, otherwise it
will reduce the bonding effect.
- No intravenous.
- The product encoutered with quaternary ammonium salt disinfectant
agent will produce precipitation and should be paied attention to
Be stored in 2-8 ℃ and avoid freezing and irradiation.
1.0ml/piece, 2.0ml/piece, 2.5ml/piece, 3.0ml/piece and 5.0ml/piece.